• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Height of Albin 28TE

jgolm

Height of Albin 28TE

Post by jgolm »

I am in the process of purchasing indoor dry rack storage for my 28TE. Does anyone know the height from waterline? I need it to the top of the cabin. Better does anyone dry store theirs inside and how much height do they need. I have the standard from factory radar mount plus a 4kw Raymarine dome.

Thanks

Jim Golm
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Found a site the lists it as 8' 6" with the arch.

http://oya.com/brokerage/a283wish.html

Sounds about right to me. Hope that helps.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
SpaceCoaster
Gold Member
Gold Member

Height

Post by SpaceCoaster »

I personally have not made the measurement, but the previous owner of my vessel must have. He had the height labeled on the helm's upper console at various points as you can see on the photo. The labels are on the upper left corner of the console.

In case the picture doesn't show up well, the height above waterline is shown as:

8' 10" to the Arch (which I assume is to radar arch w/o a radar)

9' 6" to the top of the Nav Light or anchor light, which as you probably know can be folded down.

15' 10" with the antennas up straight

Hope this helps.

Jorge
Baby Bella
1994 Albin 28TE
(D254 Mercruiser/BMW)
Merritt Island, FL

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”