• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Any 35 owners out there?

Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Any 35 owners out there?

Post by Legacy »

Lot of 28 owners on the board, was wondering if there were any 35TE owners out there? (Love the 28 too, finally sold ours) We're in Boston and have a 1998 35TE w/ twin Cummins 370s and a tuna tower with the galley down configuration. Just wondering who else is out there.

Rick
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Any 35 owners out there?

Post by jcollins »

Legacy wrote:Lot of 28 owners on the board, was wondering if there were any 35TE owners out there? (Love the 28 too, finally sold ours) We're in Boston and have a 1998 35TE w/ twin Cummins 370s and a tuna tower with the galley down configuration. Just wondering who else is out there.

Rick
Hi Rick,
Congrats on selling your 28 and moving up! I think you may be the first on this board. But, there are alot of new members that haven't checked in yet.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
rangoons
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by rangoons »

Hi Rick,
Where are you in Boston? I Keep my 28 TE in Scituate Harbor.
Rangoons
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Boston Harbor

Post by Legacy »

I'm at Constitution Marina on Boston Harbor. Had my 28 there for 8 years. Loved the boat and the location so much we got another Albin. We launch in early April so if you see a 35 in your area, hail us on 69! Scituate is a great part of the world. WHat color is your hull?
rangoons
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by rangoons »

It's funny I bought my boat from someone at that marina last August. I have a blue hull. I will keep my eyes open when we are cruising Boston Harbor.
Rangoons
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member

I know your boat

Post by Legacy »

I knew your previous owner a bit, she's a great boat. See you in the Spring. Looking for an early April launch.

Rick
"Legacy"

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”