• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Ossining: Yanmar service - Westerly Marina

Do you have a great mechanic? Are you pleased with any boating related service? Tell us about it. Share the information with other Albin owners.
fairtide
First Mate
First Mate

Ossining: Yanmar service - Westerly Marina

Post by fairtide »

If you are berthed or transiting the Tappan Zee section of the Hudson River and, if you need authorized Yanmar, Volvo Penta, Mercruiser, or Mercury outboard service, I can suggest contacting Westerly Marina in Ossining, just north of the famous Sing Sing Prison. The phone number is (914) 941-2203.
I have found Westerly to be fair in its prices and they have helped friends save some cash by suggesting things that they could try on their own before committing to using marina services. The business has a boat supply store, diesel, gasoline, and other services as well. I have used them for Yanmar engine maintenance. They are close on Tuesdays.

Return to “Accolades, Recommendations, and Reviews”