• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Marina in Deale MD

Do you have a great mechanic? Are you pleased with any boating related service? Tell us about it. Share the information with other Albin owners.
DCatSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Alexandria VA

Marina in Deale MD

Post by DCatSea »

We have been very happy with Hidden Harbor Marina in Deale MD. We found it while looking for a home for our newly acquired 27FC, which I knew would need some serious TLC from us and some help from the local knowledge base. We splashed in about 10 weeks back, and have been well pleased.

Hidden Harbor got new ownership, and serious make-over last year that really shows. It offers a great mechanical and electrical team, rapid in and out using a huge forklift and a strap lift that seems to be able to handle pretty much anything in the creek; there are 5 work bays (with good mechs) and plenty of space on the hard for self-paced hull and mechanical work. There is also a handy parts store, and the marina is about 5 minutes walk from a great little hardware store with a marine section (same owners BTW).

I suggest that as they service the local fire and rescue boats they have a good name locally.

This is not a resort marina, but rather a working boatyard with a large swimming pool and barby area, showers and heads, and good solid docks. Also a nice bunch of boat owners who know of what they speak. (No live-aboards).

One minor caution - if you have a fixed fly-bridge think again - there is a low fixed bridge just downstream of Hidden Harbor
Doug and Georgia
"Mazboot" - 1984 27 FC #142
Lehman 4D61
Tribe 9.5 yak
Jackson STAXX-11 yak
Alexandria City Marina - F-03

Return to “Accolades, Recommendations, and Reviews”