• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Thanks Everyone

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Thanks Everyone

Post by jcollins »

I can see by the pictures that the event was a success. Post your comments and pictures. Let us know what we can do to make the next event even better.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
powerboater56
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Jamestown, RI

Re: Thanks Everyone

Post by powerboater56 »

Linda and I wish to thank Ric and everyone who made the rendezvous a very enjoyable time for us. We learned a great deal from the knowledgeable owners about how to take care of our Albin. Essex Island Marina is a great facility -- lots of space, well-maintained facilities and helpful staff -- and the village of Essex is delightful. John and Mary and many others went to great effort to make the pot-luck dinner on Saturday delicious, diet-busting affair. Good fun!

Albins are nice boats and seem to attract very nice owners. Linda and I hope we will be in a position to attend next year's rendezvous.

John & Linda Schieffelin
John S.
Jamestown, RI
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Thanks Everyone

Post by zinbaad »

A great big thanks to John for donating all the goodies, shirts, hats & burgees for everyone, Thanks Ric for doing a great job coordinating everthing, always a pleasure to meet everyone especially at such a beautiful place. As usual Cathy & I had a nice time meeting all, sharing stories & food & swimming i Hamburg Cove,,, the trip home was another story, lol bit rough slamming into 4 footers with occasionl 5's and a North east wind blowing at us. I was actually very happy I have been in much worse after experiencing "Mahalos" first voyage so I knew she would just plow on through albeit at a nice slower speed, Cathy did not fair as well though. All in alll was a most glorious weekend
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com

Return to “Fourth Annual New England AOG Rendezvous 2010”