• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A tip of the AOG cap to Ric and all the Albineers

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
ctlionsden
Gold Member
Gold Member

A tip of the AOG cap to Ric and all the Albineers

Post by ctlionsden »

What a great weekend! Lyn and I have never been to a "rendezvous" of any sort before. Imagine our surprise to arrive and immediately feel comfortably "among friends". To assure this, Ric wasted no time coming over to make us feel warmly welcomed.
Karen said it well— "Albin buyers are smarter [more sensible] people, people who look beneath the skin or glamor of a boat to find real value and performance." (Karen—I know I've paraphrased a bit, but I hope I got the gist right). Maybe Albineers look at people the same way…anyway, an amazing bunch of warm and generous boaters!
Talking to Ric made me aware I owe an apology to members who wondered whether I had survived bringing "Together" north from Florida, since I had neglected even the briefest posts to keep in touch with this great group. I especially owe John Collins an apology…John kindly invited me to visit when I would be crossing the Chesapeake—truly sorry, John… I was behind schedule and ran on the outside from Norfolk Virginia to Cape May, NJ. I'll do another post to explain my silence and to share some of the highlights and challenges I ran into during my "adventure".
Best regards to all who read this post.
Lionel
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: A tip of the AOG cap to Ric and all the Albineers

Post by jcollins »

I especially owe John Collins an apology…John kindly invited me to visit when I would be crossing the Chesapeake—truly sorry, John… I was behind schedule and ran on the outside from Norfolk Virginia to Cape May, NJ.
No apology needed. 8)
Ran the outside? Tell me about that. It can get pretty sloppy from Norfolk to Ocean City, MD.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Fourth Annual New England AOG Rendezvous 2010”