• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ST PATRICK DAY IS NEAR

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ST PATRICK DAY IS NEAR

Post by Butch »

The geese leave and the osprey come. What happens when the Osprey come? The boating season starts. What happens when the boating season starts? The Albin owners get their boat ready for the Fourth Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous to be held this year at Zahnisers on Solomons island July 23-25. We are going tohttp://www.zahnisers.com.for many reasons.They are consistantly one of the top 10 marinas in Maryland. They have a large pool and lots of shade for a hot Summer weekend.They also have a restaurant on campus. Finally they are very accomandating to have the Chesapeake Albin Group.Pass the word, enjoy the Spring and I will be back to you all w/ details!!
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ST PATRICK DAY IS NEAR

Post by loubennett »

Good choice Butch. They do have nice facilities there and it's fairly close to town. Let us know the details on slip reservations. Solomons is busy that time of year. It's on my calendar and I look forward to seeing everyone there.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Thanks for taking the helm Butch! We are looking forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
GoFish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GoFish »

Zahniser's is a great choice. I can vouch for that personally, since it's our home-marina! Large, clean facilities, good sized pool, grassy area with lots of BBQ's .... and a VERY nice and well stocked pool bar. We are looking forward to it!

Go Fish
Butch
In Memorium

Post by Butch »

It will be great to have you on Board. "A well stocked pool Bar" You must already know the Rendezvous Group
brookesmith
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Horn Harbor Marina Port Haywood, VA

Post by brookesmith »

Looking forward to the Chesapeake rendezvous. Is there going to be a registration form posted here. A mass e-mail maybe?.
I do not see our event listed on the Zahnheisers website in July. Just wondering
Millard C. Smith ( Brooke )
brookesmith at yahoo dot com
2367 Old Church Rd.
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
804-779-3234 home
804-338-1227 cell

Liquid Therapy
1979 36' Albin DC
MTOA 4107
http://www.sailblogs.com/member/liquidtherapy
Butch
In Memorium

Post by Butch »

Brooke, You will have the preregistration of the of the event within the next couple of weeks weeks right here. Thanks for your interest. Looking forward to meeting you in July! All the Best!

Return to “Fourth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2010”