• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Ten Days and counting...

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Ten Days and counting...

Post by jcollins »

We are getting down the wire! It looks like 13 boats registered so far. If you are not on the list let me know. If you have not contacted Zahnisers, please do so.
Be prepared for a special "Land of Pleasant Living" favorite on Saturday afternoon. We had a band last year so, this year...
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: Ten Days and counting...

Post by loubennett »

John, will you have some AOG burgees with you at the rendezvous? I'd like one but I don't think the normal process will get it to me in time.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

loubennett wrote:John, will you have some AOG burgees with you at the rendezvous? I'd like one but I don't think the normal process will get it to me in time.
Hi Lou,
Butch will have a few to give away as prizes. Prizes for what? I'm not sure. Every year the coordinator decides. It could be longest distance, cleanest boat, worst hull oxidation (I won that one) or a host of other ideas.

Sadly, I won't be attending. Sharon had back surgery two weeks ago. We held out until the last minute but the Doc says "no boating for 4-6 weeks". So, have a great time, enjoy yourself, and hoist a tall one for me. Look for a surprise from me around 3:00 on Saturday.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by loubennett »

John, sorry to hear you can't make it. We will all miss you. I'm sure it won't be a problem to raise several glasses for you. Let me know when you're back in operation. I'll probably mAke a trip up your way later this summer. Maybe we can hook up for drinks and dinner.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis

Return to “Fourth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2010”