• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

SEE YOU AT ZAHNISERS

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

SEE YOU AT ZAHNISERS

Post by Butch »

Mary, Jack, and I are leaving Thursday.I know we will have a great time , because it is the same suspects that came all the other previous years.There are 2 Captains that have not confirmed their reservation.HOPEFULLY SLIPS WILL BE AVAILABLE. Speaking of suspects there will be a RED Tug Albin that will post on Saturday.We will have a Formal( No Tux) gathering on Saturday starting when we start. Please bring a Pot Luck Dinner on Saturday. It will take place under the tent on the hill .I am confident that you will like Zahnisers. SEE YOU SOON!!
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: SEE YOU AT ZAHNISERS

Post by loubennett »

Butch, thanks for arranging everything. I'm looking forward to seeing you and everyone else. Will there be grills operating for the pot luck? Just trying to decide what to bring. By the way, if you're out on the water this weekend I'll be cruising to St. Michaels on Saturday docking at the Harbour Inn. Give a wave or better stop by for a beer.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Post by Butch »

Zahniser has grills that will be operating....Lou we just moved this past weekend in St Michaels, Long story see you in Solomons!!
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by loubennett »

Butch, what part of St. Michaels did you move to? My brother lives there near the harbor. Maybe you're neighbors.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Post by Carl »

I regret to say that I just had to call and cancel for the weekend. Laurel has come down with a nasty chest cold and is running a fever. Rather than chance her being stuck in the cabin of the boat if she gets any worse, we made the call. Hope everyone has a great time, and hopefully we can get together this fall.
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Give our best to Laurel.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Fourth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2010”