• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Thanks Everyone

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Thanks Everyone

Post by jcollins »

The weather in Maryland just would not cooperate. IT WAS HOT. Sorry I couldn't make it. The admiral could not make the trip.
Post your pictures and comments. Let us know what we can do to make it even better next year.
We're going to start planning a Fall Escape now. I'm thinking the Hyatt Regency at Cambridge.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Re: Thanks Everyone

Post by furball »

John,
Thanks for Everything! Sara and I were sorry to hear you couldn't make it! Our best to the Admiral!
It was so hot!! :shock: A mean kind of hot and very humid.
Had dinner Friday at the marina with Mike, Beth, Lou, John And Jinny! We just missed Butch and Mary but I think we all enjoyed the food and company!
Aren't maintenance discussions with dinner just fascinating :wink: Sorry.
Checked out Solomon's early Sat morning by foot. Our first time there and I'm looking forward to going back when it's not 102! Zahniser's has a really nice pool bar and cafe where we spent most of Sat afternoon before the crabs showed up, thank you!
We headed out early Sunday, caught the slack tide for a good part of the run north. A nice flat, cool and lonely morning on the Bay!
Thanks again to John and Butch. Cambridge in the fall sounds GREAT! Count us in.
John and Sara
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Chief
2005 31TE
Cummins 450

Formerly,
Transition
2006 28TE
Yanmar 6LP
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Post by Butch »

Well, I am glad everybody missed that storm that blew through Sunday Afternoon. Mary said it played havoc on the Eastern Shore.We were glad to be out of that sun on Saturday.We will look forward to Cambridge.The crabs sound like a nice touch to the heat in Solomons. I think I would had smuggled the crabs on board the RED ALBIN and enjoyed them there. Enjoy the rest of the Summer
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by loubennett »

Butch, I sent you a PM about the party in St. Michaels. Please let me know that you received it.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis

Return to “Fourth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2010”