• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Air Draft?

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
BobHaze
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hyannis

Air Draft?

Post by BobHaze »

Does anyone know the air draft on a 35 CB, from the waterline to the top of the radar dome? The reason I'm asking is that I'm in the process of buying a 35 CB and we're thinking about a trip this summer up the Hudson and through the Erie Canal, and there are a lot of bridges to go under. Probably not a problem, but I'm just wondering...
Bob
2004 Albin 35 CB COMPASS ROSE
Cummins 6BTA 5.9
Former owner of 2001 28 TE ALLEGRO
BobHaze
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hyannis

Re: Air Draft?

Post by BobHaze »

I got the new boat home yesterday and for those who are interested, I measured the air draft at 15' to the top of the radar dome and 18' to the top of the VHF antenna. Whether or not we make it up the Hudson this summer these numbers will be useful when we head down the ICW this fall.
Bob
2004 Albin 35 CB COMPASS ROSE
Cummins 6BTA 5.9
Former owner of 2001 28 TE ALLEGRO

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”