• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bimini for 35 CB

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
BobHaze
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hyannis

Bimini for 35 CB

Post by BobHaze »

We're planning to have a bimini/cockpit cover made for our 2004 35 CB, but it seems to me it's more complicated than the one on our 28 TE: there's no hard connection possible at the forward end like on the 28, and it has to jog aft at the ladder up to the bridge to allow access.
Does anyone have experience with a bimini for a 35 CB or, even better, pictures of one? None of the boats listed on Yachtworld has one.
Thanks.
Bob
2004 Albin 35 CB COMPASS ROSE
Cummins 6BTA 5.9
Former owner of 2001 28 TE ALLEGRO
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Re: Bimini for 35 CB

Post by Jeremyvmd »

I’ll be down at my boat on wed or Thursday of this week and I’ll try and take pictures of the cockpit cover on my dads boat. Might be hard cuz I think she’s still wrapped but I’ll do my best (assuming I remember to. Lol)
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff
jmfernan
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Santa Barbara, CA

Re: Bimini for 35 CB

Post by jmfernan »

Here are a few examples I have seen. I have more pictures if you need to see details from a specific design. Folding cantilever on a 35:
sizzling 35 top.png
Another. These seem to require a rear line to prevent bouncing.
IMG_6670.JPG
Similar design, also folds:
fancy free top.png
Tops with vertical support. Here is our boat. I'm very happy with the design and find the vertical supports to be very useful handholds:
20170713_154504.jpg
Another with supports in back corner:
Pops shop top.jpg
Joe
1999 32+2 Yanmar 370
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”