• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

32+2 Custom Upgrades

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Albinflorida
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bradenton, FL

32+2 Custom Upgrades

Post by Albinflorida »

Here are some clever ideas for your 32+2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Doug J
Edwards Yacht Sales
941-504-0790
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

The best 2 upgrades I have made for my 1996 32 are on the bridge deck. I have a solid tower with a homemade hardtop (built after the original canvas was destroyed by a hurricane).

This tower is a little on the high side so I was able to store 10 type1 PFDs in a net under the top.

This is a much better place than some inaccesable place in the cabin. It also freed up that storage place below for soemthing else.

The second bridge deck mod was adding a filler cushion in the 'U' section.
Up top is a great place on a 32 to catch a nap. With the filler cushion there is room for 2. On warm nights (we don't like running the genny) it is the coolest place on the boat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
Albinflorida
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bradenton, FL

More good ideas for a 32+2

Post by Albinflorida »

A client of mines wife enjoyed sitting out on the deck with this pad. It was very comfortable and had 2 drink holders and a suntan oil storage pocket.[/img]
Doug J
Edwards Yacht Sales
941-504-0790
Hot Water

Great Ideas All

Post by Hot Water »

I can't believe how many ideas you have implemented that we have talked about.
1st, my female crew would drool over the lounge pad set up.
How is this attached?
Was it custom made?
The seating arrangement is always unsatisfactory. The "cushions" are so inadequate, as is the seating orientation. Did you install the chair permanently, or go to a pedestal chair?
Finally, can you give me the detail on the latches you used on the pedestal table? That is one of my most hated chores on the boat - to have to take up that table to gain access below - great idea.
Very anxious to hear back - new member, with many questions.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”