• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES TO 32+2 CB - G

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES TO 32+2 CB - G

Post by Doug »

We have made several changes to our boat we would like to share with other owners. We would also like to know what others have done to improve their boats. Because of the size limitation of pictures, we will need to make several postings. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Picture 1 is a small door we cut under the helm seat to access an otherwise unused area. We are able to store 6 life jackets in this small area.

I will send more later

P.S. When I tried to add more than one picture (attachment), I am not able to do so. Please let me know if I can more than one picture to each posting.
Thanks,
Doug
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Hot Water

Great Ideas - all

Post by Hot Water »

I can't believe how many improvements you have made that we have talked about making.
This is our 3rd year with the boat, and want to make some of these improvements.
Especially, the locker under the hel chair for life jackets - makes all the sense in the world.
I am somewhat confused by your seating option though.
How did you resolve that? Was it via a purchased chair, or did you install a pedestal chair?
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Pedistal Chair

Post by Doug »

I am not the original owner of the boat, but I believe this is a factory installed chair. It does slide back & forth, and has a handle on the Starboard side that allows it to turn back & forth.
Doug
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Just make a seperate post for each picture if you're having a problem with multiple attachments. I don't believe it allows multiple attachments, but John could answer that.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Mariner wrote:Just make a seperate post for each picture if you're having a problem with multiple attachments. I don't believe it allows multiple attachments, but John could answer that.
Should be able to. I just posted a test in the pictures section under my wife's account.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”