• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES TO 32+2 CB - C

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES TO 32+2 CB - C

Post by Doug »

Here is a an etched mirror we installed above the trash can holder mounted on the door.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Hot Water

Trash can

Post by Hot Water »

That's a great idea.
We have been racking our brians as to where / how to put one that is out of the way.
How intrusive is the trash bin? How deep is it?
Did you build it?
Can you share the dimensions +/or construction details?
Hot Water

Trash can

Post by Hot Water »

That's a great idea.
We have been racking our brians as to where / how to put one that is out of the way.
How intrusive is the trash bin? How deep is it?
Did you build it?
Can you share the dimensions +/or construction details?
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Trash Can on Door

Post by Doug »

A friend of mine is a boat carpenter and has worked for several of the boat manufactures here in the Tampa Bay area. I helped him build it.
I will send you the exact demintions in a day or so, or if you send me your email address, I can email you several more pictures that show how we did it. (I seemed to have used up all my allowed space for photos)

Doug
dfullsail@yahoo.com
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Trash Can on Door

Post by jcollins »

Doug wrote:A friend of mine is a boat carpenter and has worked for several of the boat manufactures here in the Tampa Bay area. I helped him build it.
I will send you the exact demintions in a day or so, or if you send me your email address, I can email you several more pictures that show how we did it. (I seemed to have used up all my allowed space for photos)

Doug
dfullsail_AT_yahoo.com
Doug,
You have some space left.

[Uploaded: 991.04 KB / Quota: 5 MB / 19% of total]
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”