• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

45 Command Bridge

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Titan2121
Swabby
Swabby

45 Command Bridge

Post by Titan2121 »

I am considering buying a 45 Command Bridge. Any input as to pros or cons. Thanks for your help. Titan2121
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: 45 Command Bridge

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to AOG. You have joined on a slow weekend but I'm sure others will jump in and answer your questions.

Thanks for joining!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Welcome to the group. As a 32 Command Bridge owner I have always wanted see the '32 on steroids' version. :D The layout of the boat is like nothing else. If it is anything like the 32, it is one highly practical boat. Also, like the 32, it will turn heads, like most Albins, anywhere you go.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
Titan2121
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Titan2121 »

Veebyes2 wrote:Welcome to the group. As a 32 Command Bridge owner I have always wanted see the '32 on steroids' version. :D The layout of the boat is like nothing else. If it is anything like the 32, it is one highly practical boat. Also, like the 32, it will turn heads, like most Albins, anywhere you go.
Thanks for your input. It looks great in pics. Loved the 32 I saw in Annapolis but already have tiara that size and am looking to move up. Thanks again
powerboater56
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Jamestown, RI

Post by powerboater56 »

The 45 CB is a nice design but the 45 was built in China and Albin had lots of quality control problems with the boats from what I heard. One dealer said he would not recommend the 45 or the 40 that was built in China because of serious construction flaws found in most of them. I heard that Albin had to basically re-manufacture several of the 45's in its Rhode Island factory.

This should not deter you from buying a 45 CB -- most of the 45's imported here were repaired or remade to bring them up to satisfactory standards, so you should have a decent boat. Just be sure to have it surveyed by a capable surveyor and try to find out what you can about early problems, if any, with the boat.
Titan2121
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Titan2121 »

Thanks for the heads up. I will take it into account. Thanks again.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”