• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Owner's manual for 95, 32ft Sportfisher Cruiser

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Get Aweigh

Owner's manual for 95, 32ft Sportfisher Cruiser

Post by Get Aweigh »

I purchased a 95 32 ft Sportfisher Cruiser last year and have been going through the various on board systems checking for maintenance issues. There was no owner's manual with the boat, just the Cummins manual and other manufacturers brochures on various items. Was there ever an Owners manual covering FW and SW piping diagrams, boat wiring diagrams, instructions on servicing and maintaining the shaft log, etc? Does anyone have one available for copying? I will be at the upcoming Florida Rendezvous and welcome the opportunity to copy someone's manual while there. Otherwise, I have pages of questions I am trying to resolve. With over 30 Albins in attendance combined with the caliber of the owners I have seen on the AOG, this is going to be unique educational experience. I am looking forward to putting a face with the names I see every day when I check the latest postings.
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Re: Owner's manual for 95, 32ft Sportfisher Cruiser

Post by Veebyes2 »

And there is none. Follow the wires or the plumbing. It is all pretty basic. As far as the owner added stuff like autopilot etc. thats another story. Have fun.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
jprohan
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bay Shore, NY

Post by jprohan »

There is no manual for the 32; however I have owned mine since 1989 and am very familiar with all systems. Would be happy to advise on any questions, problems you may have.
JIm
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Doug »

We are in St. Petersburg and have owned our 97 32+2 for around 3 years. I have become fairly familiar with the boat. Are you going to the Rondevoux in Cape Coral?

Doug Fuller
St. Petersburg
RELAX'N
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Post by Chuck Waygood »

Doug, Get Aweigh is Dan from Tampa and will be joining our boats on the way to Cape Harbor,, probably Monday AM.
Get Aweigh

Post by Get Aweigh »

Hi Doug,
Thanks for the offer. I will certainly take you up on it. I take it you are also in the group leaving St. Pete on Monday with Chuck. I hope to join you. Get Aweigh is at Embry having the shaft log and cutless bearing replaced. My last conversation on Friday was they will have it done in time. If not, Phyll and I are driving to the rendezvous and staying at a nearby motel. As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I am coming armed with a list of questions and a camera on how other owners have addressed various repairs and improvements. I am particularly anxious to meet owners in the Tampa Bay area.

Agian, tanks for the offer of assistance, much appreciated
Dan Mann

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”