• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Engine Room Outlet

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
stevediebold
First Mate
First Mate

Engine Room Outlet

Post by stevediebold »

My AC panel has a breaker that says Outlets Engine Room. I am at a loss to find out where that outlet is. Anyone have any idea?
joe.baar
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Everett, WA

Re: Engine Room Outlet

Post by joe.baar »

Steve,
Is there a breaker actually installed in the panel at that location? Are any wires connected to the breaker? What colors are they? What direction do they go from the back of the panel? Some of these questions sound silly or are extraordinarily difficult to answer but it will be a kick in the head when you can find out what you need to know. I suggest all this because it's unlikely any of these boats are wired the same way.
(former owners)
Joe Baar and Suzanne Lammers
1995 28TE "Liberty" 6LPA hull# 132
Ballard
JerseyNSC40
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mantoloking, NJ

Post by JerseyNSC40 »

Not sure what you have, I did not have an engine room outlet on my 28, there was one just behind the helm . I have a 40 now and I have one at each end of the engine room and one in the aft area under the cockpit where generator is. It is a little hidden but there.
AlbinNSC40
Craig
jprohan
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Bay Shore, NY

Post by jprohan »

On my 32 I have an outlet under the aft bunk; right where you lift off the wood cover over the V drive. Originally, the block heater for the engine was plugged in here.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”