• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

32+2 For sale in Ft.Myers

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

32+2 For sale in Ft.Myers

Post by irishwake »

Has anyone looked at the 32+2 for sale in Fort Myers? I am thinking of driving down to look at it, but it is an 11 hour drive. Just like to know another persons opinion before I take the trip.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: 32+2 For sale in Ft.Myers

Post by DougSea »

You might want to try calling the broker and asking them directly. If they know you're spending some serious time/money to come see their listing they tend (in my experience) to be a bit more forthcoming with any issues. Ask specific questions; condition of the engine (rust, oil leaks), bilge, electronics, performance. If there aren't a lot of photos in the listing ask if they'll take some more.

You also might be able to get a local surveyor to take a quick look for a reasonable price. Find the one you'd use to do the full survey. Just a thought.

After all, an 11 hour drive makes you a "serious" buyer!

Good luck!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Bidgood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pelican Isle, Florida

Post by Bidgood »

Let me know where it is and I could swing by this weekend to take a look. I am in Bonita Springs just South of there.

Tom
Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Albin 30 FC
Hull # "0"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

irishwake wrote:Has anyone looked at the 32+2 for sale in Fort Myers? I am thinking of driving down to look at it, but it is an 11 hour drive. Just like to know another persons opinion before I take the trip.
Take a look at the AOG members map. We have a few members in that area.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
irishwake
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pensacola, Florida

Post by irishwake »

Thank you for the information. I was hoping someone had looked at the boat before I drove down to look at it. It is on hold for now while I sea trial another boat.
Galey
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Gulfport

Post by Galey »

Doug Jenkins is the broker for Edwards Yacht Sales. I was with Doug last week and he is an AOG member; former Albin dealer and knows this boat well. Look him up at AOG member page. 941-504-0790
TerriO
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Palm Island Marina Cape Haze Fl

Post by TerriO »

We are thinking about selling our 32+2. Its a 2000 with a hard top and newer canvas, navy in color. We put on in 2009.The boat is all white with emron on the rub rail down to water line. It is in great shape , new gps, radar, etc. 10 1/2 FOOT AB dinghy,15 horse 2 storke yamaha motor. My husband has had a stroke so time to down size. Call Ron @218-766-3588. We are in Placida , fl

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”