• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Replacement for Albin 32 Port holes

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
dansitarz
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Key West FL

Replacement for Albin 32 Port holes

Post by dansitarz »

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the Albin 32 (circa 1996) port holes? They appear to be Beckson, but there is no name on them, so I'm not sure. I'm needing to order some replacement plexigass for a few that have had their fastening 'ears' broken off.
Thanks.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Replacement for Albin 32 Port holes

Post by DougSea »

Try posting a picture of one of your ports in the Maintenance section - you may have better luck with a response there.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Re: Replacement for Albin 32 Port holes

Post by Sanatee »

dansitarz wrote:Does anyone know the manufacturer of the Albin 32 (circa 1996) port holes? They appear to be Beckson, but there is no name on them, so I'm not sure. I'm needing to order some replacement plexigass for a few that have had their fastening 'ears' broken off.
Thanks.
My 1996 32+2 CB has what appear to be Beckson according to the Beckson specs on Defender. Try looking them up on Defender and check your measurements against their specs. They carry replacement glass, etc.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”