• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Low area in bilge under water tank.

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Nordic Spirit
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Low area in bilge under water tank.

Post by Nordic Spirit »

I have a 1992 32' Command Bridge that had a terrible bilge odor since we purchased it last spring. We cleaned it as best as we could with purple power and it was a lot better for the season. I just removed the water tank and discovered that the bilge has a low area under the tank that has collected decayed motor oil and bilge crud. Does anyone else have this low area? It seems like a poor design flaw since it was very hard to access it. I am going to install a remote pump with a strainer on a rigid pvc pipe to keep any water out of this area before I replace the single aluminum tank with 2 plastic ones plumbed together.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”