• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Owners Manual

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
flyboyjack
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Punta Gorda, FL

Owners Manual

Post by flyboyjack »

Well after over 6 weeks in dry dock we finally made it to Stuart, FL to pick up our new girl for transit to her new home port in Punta Gorda. It's been way too long since my 15 minute brief on the systems and electronics for much of any recall. The previous owner left us manuals for the electronics , but I have nothing for the boat systems and their operation. Previous boating is a big help but there are still big info holes. Does anyone know where I can find an owners manual for a 1998 32/2? Wish us luck on our maiden voyage across Okeechobee tomorrow. Pix to follow.

Flyboyjack
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: Owners Manual

Post by RobS »

No such manual as far as I know. It's all a matter of just spending the time aboard getting familiar with her systems. Just time spent in the slip exploring, testing, etc etc. If you have specific questions fire away with details and photos. Enjoy the ride.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Post by Sanatee »

RobS wrote:No such manual as far as I know. It's all a matter of just spending the time aboard getting familiar with her systems. Just time spent in the slip exploring, testing, etc etc. If you have specific questions fire away with details and photos. Enjoy the ride.
Right, we bought our 96 32+2 new and there is no owner manual whatsoever for the boat. You'll have to rely on local knowledge, common sense, trial-and-error, maybe a good boatyard, and of course AOG. Good luck and let us know if we can help.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD
flyboyjack
First Mate
First Mate

Post by flyboyjack »

Well, we just pulled in to our home port. Made the trek across Okeechobee and the lock systems pretty much unscathed, albeit quite cold and wet yesterday. Got to work the boat systems pretty well. Not quite sure about how to run the head pumps and shower pumps. Opted not to use the head as we filled the bowl with water as advised in the manual since it had been unused for some time and it kept disappearing. Not sure if there is a leak or the seals are just allowing it to drain into the waste tank. Didn't have time to troubleshoot and didn't want to take the chance. So we arrived many times at our planned stops with our bladder full lights illumonated solid RED!

Pretty impressed with the fuel economy though,...ran at 12-14 knots and only used 100 gallons for the trip. Pretty happy with that.

Well tomorrow it's time to go play with the systems.
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

Sounds good. How many miles in total was the run? Any pictures of the new boat or along the trip?
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
flyboyjack
First Mate
First Mate

Post by flyboyjack »

trip encompassed 225 statute miles, (according to our trip planner). It took two complete days sun-up to sun down to complete. Very few pix as the first day was overcast and raining, windy and cold. Next day was clear but nothing but the Okeechobee waterway and vegetation on both sides. We did have about 20+ manatees actually lock through with use at the Ortona lock, but was unable to get any pix as I was holding on to the lock lines.

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”