• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

I'm searching for a copy of an owners manual for the 32+2

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
5harts
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Westport, CT

I'm searching for a copy of an owners manual for the 32+2

Post by 5harts »

Hi, new member here. I purchased my 1999 32+2 last year and although the original owner was great with maintaining systems documentation there was no Albin manual. No information on the layout or specifications of the boat. Does anyone have a copy that I could pay to have duplicated? Thanks.
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Re: I'm searching for a copy of an owners manual for the 32+

Post by TomA »

I have an original Albin 32 + 2 spec sheet showing optional layouts etc. No details as to wiring plumbing etc., just shows physical dimensions. To my knowledge there was no owners manual? Give me your mailing address and I'll make a copy and send it to you.
TomA
Albin 32 + 2
Arrivederci
5harts
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Westport, CT

Post by 5harts »

Thanks Tom, Well that may explain why I have not been very successful in my quest.

I understood that there was an owners manual that contained pluming, wiring and hull specs but Im not sure for what year(s) hull and I have yet to locate one. Ill keep searching. Fred Peters lives here in Greenwich CT where a couple of the new (2003) 45' Albins still sit awaiting an owner. Maybe Ill try to reach out to him as well. This forum is a wonderful source of Albin information, hopefully it might turn one up.

My address is Ken Hart 43 Grove Pt Westport CT 06880. Thank you so much for responding-
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Post by Sanatee »

5harts wrote:Thanks Tom, Well that may explain why I have not been very successful in my quest.

I understood that there was an owners manual that contained pluming, wiring and hull specs but Im not sure for what year(s) hull and I have yet to locate one. Ill keep searching. Fred Peters lives here in Greenwich CT where a couple of the new (2003) 45' Albins still sit awaiting an owner. Maybe Ill try to reach out to him as well. This forum is a wonderful source of Albin information, hopefully it might turn one up.

My address is Ken Hart 43 Grove Pt Westport CT 06880. Thank you so much for responding-
There was no owner manual or plumbing/wiring diagrams with our new "96 32+2; only some individual OEM manuals/diagrams. Good luck with Peters! We stopped to see him the first year we had the boat, and he acted like he could care less that we were new owners! No wonder they went out of business! Terry Compton, the designer, would be your best source but I don't know what happened to him after leaving Albin.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”