• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Cabin Reupholstery

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
scottsontherocks
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Magothy River

Cabin Reupholstery

Post by scottsontherocks »

I going to reupholster the cabin cushions and only one of the 3 back cushions around the table is a one piece and the other two, starboard side and stern side, are 2 piece and I can't figure out why. If there is a valid reason, I'll leave them as is, otherwise my upholstery guy offered to glue them together to also make them a one piece. It seems making each side a one piece would look better and easier to place them back on the correct side, as I frequently get them mixed up when putting them back in place as each side has a little different length.

I gotta believe by now others have dealt with this same issue or just left them as is.
Thanks,
Steve
Steve & Marlene
"Scotts on the Rocks"
98' 32+2 CB
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Re: Cabin Reupholstery

Post by Sanatee »

I think it's just to provide easier access to the hatches and equipment under the benches. You can get to any hatch by removing one half cushion instead of a long one. Solving the replacement puzzle keeps you sharp!!

Mike
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”