• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Under Bed Space

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
Farmer38
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: St Petersburg, FL

Under Bed Space

Post by Farmer38 »

IMG_1367.JPG
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to a previous thread or has an idea what is in the aft space under the bed. I've been in the space where the bow thruster is located, and can see using some of this for provisions, leaving breathing room for the thruster. The tiny drawers only touch the space available in the bottom half of the under bed area.. Anyone been into this space? Seems like opportunity exists for more storage..

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Jim & Deserie

2000 32+2 Island Waters
12' Flex Boat RIB
St Petersburg, FL
ifishadventures
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Puerta Vallarta

Re: Under Bed Space

Post by ifishadventures »

The aft part of the storage is the black water tank (toilet) water. I have installed a SidePower 80 Bow thruster in this area and i installed a custom water tank just in front of the thruster. Tons of space to build storage and or shelving though. i had 4 large totes filled with parts ec.. for awhile in the bow storage.
Farmer38
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Farmer38 »

Thanks for the reply! My black water tank is located under the starboard side salon bench... I should have a bunch of potential space!
Jim & Deserie

2000 32+2 Island Waters
12' Flex Boat RIB
St Petersburg, FL
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Post by TomA »

The only thing under mine is the bow thruster. Black water tank is under the starboard dinette seat access.
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Doug »

We removed the 2 small drawers and installed a pull out freezer. It works great

We live in S. St Petersburg if you want to come see it.

Doug & Rhonda Fuller
St. Petersburg, FL
32+2 CB
RELAX'N
Farmer38
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Farmer38 »

We would love to! I'm on the road this week, but I'll reach out next week. Thanks!
Jim & Deserie

2000 32+2 Island Waters
12' Flex Boat RIB
St Petersburg, FL
Deedee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Coal, FL

Post by Deedee »

We now have what I call the "hell hole" where the two drawers used to be. Taking the drawers out opens up a huge area and I got the idea from another Albin owner. Are you going to be attending the FL Albin Rendezvous during the first week in April? It's at Burnt Store Marina in Punta Gorda and if you can't attend by boat it would be worth the drive to check out to see what the owners have done. One day during the event everyone opens up their boat for all to see and it's amazing what's been done to enhance Albin life. Check out the FL Rendezvous thread for rendezvous info. We'll be there and you can see what we did.
Doug
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Doug »

Dee,
We will be there by boat. We should arrive Tuesday afternoon and leave Friday morning.
See you there.

Doug & Rhonda Fuller
RELAX'N
32+2 CB
St. Petersburg

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”