• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New to me Albin 34

JeffScott92
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston

New to me Albin 34

Post by JeffScott92 »

I sold my 85 27FC a few months back. We ended up buying "Gunny's" 34' Albin a few weeks ago. Sort of funny how I found both of them here in Charleston. We have enjoyed the move up so far. Queen bed, generator, marine a/c, single diesel with bow thruster. I think we love everything about the boat. Looking forward to a cruise of the Florida keys this summer. I plan on running down over a few weekends in May from Charleston to Miami, and then beginning a three week cruise from Miami to Key West and back up.

Anyone with any must see or do ideas let us know. We don't have any particular agenda, just looking to relax and enjoy cruising for a few weeks with our friends.

Can I make it from Charleston to FT. Lauderdale in 6 running days on the inside?

Thanks,
Jeff
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cape Cod MA

Re: New to me Albin 34

Post by Marcy K »

Jeff,

Can't give you any advice on your planned trip but it sounds like a great adventure. We too moved from a 1985 A27AC 8 seasons ago and have never looked back. Right now we cruise New England waters from CT to ME but hope to get down your way too. It's good to see another A 34 on here, it gets kind of lonely!
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA
henryandsusan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by henryandsusan »

Hello, Jeff and Marcy K. We love our 34, Mary Louise, (formerly Mary Grace) and I'm sure you will, too. Have never seen a 34' power boat that offers so much room. Susan and I had a great time bringing ours from MD to Fernandina Beach, FL. If you get down our way, please stop to see us.

henryandsusan
1988 34 MY
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Marcy K »

Thank you Henry and Susan, we do hope to take Paumanok down your way in the future and will look you up. Please do the same if you ever travel north to the Cape Cod region. We totally agree about the amount of space and livability. Do you have a full flybridge? We do and there is another A34 at Kingman that does not, the Nancy is Hull #2 and we are Hull #4 (both are 1986 models). Good luck with her and enjoy.
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA
henryandsusan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by henryandsusan »

A friend just sent me a picture of Paumanck on Lake Tashmoo by Martha's Vineyard. He new we had one like it. She's a fine looking boat!!

Henry and Susan
1988 34MY
Mary Louise
Marcy K
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Marcy K »

Thank you, just saw this post. We are heading back to Tashmoo on Thursday for a few days and then on to Cuttyhunk and Nantucket . Did you do your cruise to Florida and bucket? Does "Mary Louise" have a flybridge? There is another A34 at Kingman in Cataumet where we have a mooring but she doesn't have a flybridge and looks like a beefed up A 27. Her name is "Nancy" and I think she is hull number 2.
Marcy K
A 34 Paumanok 1986
Cape Cod MA

Return to “33/34”