• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rendezvous Agenda

Coordinator - Lou Bennett (loubennett)
MDBlueMoon
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Kent Narrows MD

Re: Rendezvous Agenda

Post by MDBlueMoon »

Menu sounds great. We're looking forward to meeting folks. We'll be bringing an appetizer and will be adding to dessert. One can never have enough of those!

Ann and Robbin
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Post by Carl »

No Love on the Tuna this year, I guess I jinxed myself! We will be bringing either corn dip, or potato salad.
I did catch some Mahi and a Blue Marlin. Laurel is very protective over her Mahi though!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
dvlyon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Rock Hall, MD

Post by dvlyon »

It sounds like we need some roughage so "Off Duty" will bring the famous "Apple Chip and Mandarin Orange Garden Salad". :mrgreen: I will probably troll south of the Narrows on Friday afternoon so maybe some stripper too. No luck this weekend so don't get your hopes up. :cry:
"Lyon's Pride"
2001 31 TE with Twin Yanmar 315's
Rock Hall, MD
KathyN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KathyN »

I plan to bring some cheese/sausage/crackers appetizer type stuff for Friday afternoon's Happy Hour, and a cucumber salad for Saturday............we're looking forward to it! :D

KathyN
ChesapkLady
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anchorage Marina, Baltimore, MD

Post by ChesapkLady »

Looks like my attempt at posting Hans's e-mail for folks wanting courtesy vessel exams failed. Evidently you can't post e-mail addresses here. We'll be arriving at approximately 2:00 on Friday afternoon. We'll keep the radio on, so just hail us on Channel 9. Make sure to have your vessel documents if you sign up, as that's one of the requirements.

Peggy Bjarno
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

ChesapkLady wrote:Looks like my attempt at posting Hans's e-mail for folks wanting courtesy vessel exams failed. Evidently you can't post e-mail addresses here. We'll be arriving at approximately 2:00 on Friday afternoon. We'll keep the radio on, so just hail us on Channel 9. Make sure to have your vessel documents if you sign up, as that's one of the requirements.

Peggy Bjarno
Hi Peggy,
If you want to post email addresses uses spaces inbetween. peggy AT yourdomain.com.
I'll have my documentation.

The list is growing. I think we lost count. Maybe up to 25 boats plus walk-ins?

Thanks,

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
ChesapkLady
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anchorage Marina, Baltimore, MD

Post by ChesapkLady »

Twenty five boats -- YAYYYYY! I'm psyched.
The Albins are wonderful boats, whether they are of the old style Taiwanese Trawler, like ours, or the newer, USA-built go-faster cruisers. Quality, and style. I'm looking forward to seeing the variety that shows up at St. Michaels this coming weekend.
And now that I know how to post an e-mail address. . . Contact Hans via e-mail at danskviking at comcast dot net if you are interested in having a Coast Guard Courtesy Exam for your boat some time during the rendezvous.

Peggy Bjarno
crowra
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Full time cruiser

Post by crowra »

We haven't received any feedback on hosting happy hour but haven't seen any other offers either so we'll plan on hosting and whatever doesn't get eaten/drank, we'll bring Sat. In addition, we're bringing chips, homemade salsa, guacamole & chocolate covered strawberries (Sat.). Unfortunately our electrical system went tango uniform yesterday. Long story short, we have mission critical systems like fridge & air conditioning but no A/C outlets or ice maker. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.
Ka'Why Knot
Rob & Sharon Crow
1987 36' Double Cabin
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by loubennett »

Things look good. Thanks for hosting happy hour. Afterglow and Quest are leaving Annapolis at 8 am. We hope to arrive in St. Michaels before anyone else and be the welcoming committee. See everyone there.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

We weren't the first in but it has started out great. I have lost count but I'm thinkng about 15 or 16 boats so far. Lou is doing a great coordinating this event and everyone seems to like St. Michaels.
I think Sharon and I have finally agreed and decided on our next boat. There are great examples here from 28s to a 43.
Our two "host" boats tonight were a 36 trawler and 36 EC. Great folks, great times.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
tinsley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: CAMBRIDGE, MD

Post by tinsley »

Lou, thanks for getting everything planned for this weekend. This will be our first get together with your group, and we are looking forward to it... We keep our Albin 28 TE at the Cambridge, MD Yacht Club, and are leaving this morning, Saturday, should be there by noon. Will bring a big lemon pound cake...
Tinsley & Cheryl Meekins
TOWER POWER
Tower Power

Return to “Fifth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2011”