• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

St Michaels

Coordinator - Lou Bennett (loubennett)
chivywieland
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Piney Narrows, Kent Island Md

St Michaels

Post by chivywieland »

My wife, Sandy, and I hope to be in St Michaels for Sat and spend the night on the hook. We have a 31 TE named Divi-Den although I expect the transom may be covered with a dinghy. Look forward to meeting some new folks and visit the boats. I have not been able to figure out the agenda or the costs. Please advise.
Thanks
Chivy Wieland
410-310-4322
chivyw@aol.com
Chivy and Sandy Wieland
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Re: St Michaels

Post by loubennett »

Read the Rendezvous Agenda topic in this forum. It will give you all of the details. There really are no direct rendezvous costs, just your personal expenses. The price of admission to the pot luck dinner is a dish to share and BYOB. If you decide to get a slip, call the Harbour Inn. There is probably still space available. See you there.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Post by Butch »

Hay Chivy, I thought you were in Fla. on the boat. I hope to see you on Saturday in St Michaels. Lou I will bring my special cold crab appetizer. It is funny how this dish goes great w/ anything cold to drink.
chivywieland
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Piney Narrows, Kent Island Md

Post by chivywieland »

God said we were coming back--we sold our house for a profit and rented the condo. Children and grand children. Look forward to seeing you.
Chivy
Chivy and Sandy Wieland

Return to “Fifth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2011”