• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Rendezvous Attendance List

Coordinator - Matt Hanna (mhanna)
Ron222
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Kingman Yacht Center, Pocasset, MA

Re: Rendezvous Attendance List

Post by Ron222 »

Paumanok will be on vacation beginning June 29. We will be back in the area the end of July and plan to join the rendezvous on Saturday July 23. We just made a reservation for Saturday night on a mooring. Marcy and I are looking forward to meeting all the Albinites. Please add our names to the attendance list.
Ron
Paumanok, A34
Westbrook, CT
Froggy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Froggy »

Looking forward to seeing all. Planning to leave Riverside, RI Thursday July 21 and head to Block. From there we'll run over to Shelter Island on Friday. Spend Friday and Saturday evenings at the rendezvous, then back to RI Sunday. Happy to have company if any other boats are on planning similar itinerary.

Carl
Serenity
In Memorium
Home Port: East Islip Anglers, New York

Post by Serenity »

Has anyone leaving from Great South Bay on Friday morning, going to Coecles Harbor come up with a time yet that I could hook up with. When it comes to Moriches, I rather be a follower than a pioneer. Looking at the tide tables, leaving the islip area around 10 am should work.
Max
Serenity 98 28TE
East Islip, Long Island, New York
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

I will be leaving Moriches on Friday but it will by around 6AM. With the dredging and relocated buoys it is no longer problematic. The channels must be followed and are tight so just come off plane and do hull speed through the area starting as you approach green can 17 from the west. After 29 you're back in the clear and good to run again.
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Post by jleonard »

Called for a reservation...had to leave a message.
With some luck there will be a morring available and we'll (Attitude Adjustment) see youse guys there.
update: We're in.
Formerly
1983 40 Albin trunk cabin
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
Serenity
In Memorium
Home Port: East Islip Anglers, New York

Post by Serenity »

RobS wrote:I will be leaving Moriches on Friday but it will by around 6AM. With the dredging and relocated buoys it is no longer problematic. The channels must be followed and are tight so just come off plane and do hull speed through the area starting as you approach green can 17 from the west. After 29 you're back in the clear and good to run again.
Thanks. After looking at the charts and tides I might leave a little earlier as well. I will talk to the bride when she gets back from Hawaii. As a new guy on the block, I did not have a Hawaiian shirt for the rendevous theme, so I sent Margaret to the big Island to get me one. Well it was a Christmas present to my wife and daughter.
Max
Serenity 98 28TE
East Islip, Long Island, New York
gerygarcia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gerygarcia »

Serenity wrote:
RobS wrote:I will be leaving Moriches on Friday but it will by around 6AM. With the dredging and relocated buoys it is no longer problematic. The channels must be followed and are tight so just come off plane and do hull speed through the area starting as you approach green can 17 from the west. After 29 you're back in the clear and good to run again.
Thanks. After looking at the charts and tides I might leave a little earlier as well. I will talk to the bride when she gets back from Hawaii. As a new guy on the block, I did not have a Hawaiian shirt for the rendevous theme, so I sent Margaret to the big Island to get me one. Well it was a Christmas present to my wife and daughter.
Mark,
I sent you a private message with my cell.
Should I be wearing a Hawaiian shirt to the rendezvous?? :D
Resolution 28TE
Gery, Anne, Marissa and Gabby.
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Looks like my plans are changing. I had expected to come in on Thursday and spend the weekend, now it looks like I need to be at the USCG Academy on Friday (my daughter is attending the one week AIM program for prospective cadets) and Friday is the day the family can come check it all out. So I think I'll be spending Friday in New London, Kathy and I will spend Friday night on the boat, and then Saturday she'll pick up our daughter and head home and I'll head across the Sound. I'll miss the Friday night festivities but should be there for the main event on Saturday! I'll PM my cell to the big cheese (Matt) and hope to join up if you all head out for a Saturday raftup.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
mhanna
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Sayville NY

Post by mhanna »

OK its getting very close. I just got off the phone with Coecles and they said we have 23 attendees!!!
If your name is not on the list please give them a call right away.
Here is what they have now:

Bautista, Ed -- Mahalo
Campbell, Doug -- Sonny IV
Colgrove, Kimberly -- Endurance
Deinert, Cliff Retriever
Eliovson, Lionel & Linda -- Together
Garcia, Anne -- Resolution
Hanna, Matt & Janet -- Doghouse
Helmetag, Carl -- Froggy
Klatenburg, Ron Paumanok
Leonard, J -- Attitude Adjustment
Mach, John & Marsha -- Joint Venture
MacNichol, Jon -- Joncat
McCoy, Nannette -- Real McCoy
Murray, Rick & Karen -- Time After Time
Nebel, Chris -- Midnight Rambler
Nicholson, Lori and Tim -- Ebbtide
Paternostra, Barbara -- Seaquel
Payne, Meyrick & Donna -- Andiamo
Schepis, Rob & Erica -- Toy-Rific
Sieben, David -- Hideaway
Spier, Greg -- Kotij
Teter, Mark -- Serenity
Zaweski, John & Tracy -- Home Instead

I am so happy that we have such a good turnout. Its early to predicted the weather but in the last 2 years we had some rain and it did not seem bother too many, but lets hope.
Looking forward to meeting everyone again and to seeing some new faces too.

Thanks
Matt
2001 28TE - Doghouse
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by jleonard »

Matt,
Full crew on Attitude Adjustment will be Jay and Debby Leonard

Our plan is to anchor in the harbor thursday night and head for a mooring friday around noon.
If anyone else plans on arriving early and wants to anchor we will be there.
Above is weather permitting of course.

Please once again advise what the general plan is for friday and saturday or post the link if this has already been discussed as we would like to be properly "prepared".
Formerly
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
mhanna
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by mhanna »

Some more info on plans can be found here :
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4618

Looking forward to seeing all !!

Matt
2001 28TE - Doghouse
ENDURANCE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ENDURANCE »

:( Hi everyone, we regret to say we will not be able to make the rendezvous next weekend. We were so looking forward to it. We will be calling the marina tomorrow to cancel our mooring reservation in case anyone was on a waitlist. Have a fabulous time and safe travels. Looks like the weather will cooperate.
Garth & Kim
ENDURANCE
2005 28 TE Flush Deck
Clinton, CT
jleonard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by jleonard »

Thank you Matt for the link.
Formerly
Attitude Adjustment
Mystic, CT
poillon1

Post by poillon1 »

Just wanted to let everyone know that this weekend is the Annual Summer Fund Raiser for the Perlman music center. The main concert is on Saturday. This is heavily attended (lots of fun for those who like to see famous people!) and the restuarants in the area are very busy. If you plan on eating out on the island, you might want to make reservations now! We also heard that the IGA is under new mgmt this year and has lots of gourmet take out dishes. Look forward to meeting everyone! John & Nannette McCoy, Reel McCoy
mhanna
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by mhanna »

Thanks for that info... Reservations may help !

Matt
2001 28TE - Doghouse

Return to “Fifth Annual North East AOG Rendezvous - 2011”