• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

PNW Coordinator Annoucement

Coordinator - Dave Kircher (dkircher)
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

PNW Coordinator Annoucement

Post by jcollins »

I am happy to announce that Dave (dkircher) has taken on the role of Coordinator of the 2011 Pacific Northwest Albin Owners Group Rendezvous.
Dave is scouting locations, thinking about dates, and looking for feedback from our fellow members.

Thanks Dave! :D
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: PNW Coordinator Annoucement

Post by whwells »

Has there been any interests in this rendezvous? There are 4 Albin owner's in the Brookings, Or area.
There was some interests in taking their Albin 28's up if anything materialized. The season soon closes on 2011. Can we make fresh run at this in 2012? whwells / Ancorates, Wa.
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: PNW Coordinator Annoucement

Post by whwells »

Dave: Once I get settled in will help to the extent my distance will allow. Let me know what you need help with as this moves along. whwells

Return to “Pacific Northwest Rendezvous 2011 - TBA”