• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Florida AOG Rendezvous New Dates - March 22-24

Coordinator - Chuck Waygood (chuck waygood)
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Re: Florida AOG Rendezvous New Dates - March 22-24

Post by Chuck Waygood »

John Kays email is jkletsgoATaoldotcom. Hope that works. I may get used to this stuff in a year or two. Thanks for the help Doug and I hope the message gets through.
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Chuck Waygood »

A tickler for those attending, now counting 22 Albins, and a great spot with fine amenities. Fuel now at $3.25. The pics follow: fuel dock, lock into harbor to the left in distance, slips will be available and side tie ups:
Cape Harbor 009.jpg
[attachment=0]Cape Harbor 010.jpg
Cape Harbor 008.jpg
Cape Harbor 002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Get Aweigh

Post by Get Aweigh »

The pictures look great! Thanks a lot. I am anxious to meet other Albin owners and see how other mechanical & electrical systems are arranged. I have a list of questions that is growing daily as we get the boat ready for our first extended stay.
firemanbob
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Unknown

Post by firemanbob »

[Chuck : Firemanbob here.....Although we haven't conversed before now, I feel like I know

you from the forums. Unfortunately we will have to leave "bb Sculpin V" in her birth at

New Smyrna Beach. She is a 1983 36' trunk model. My winch still works, and with time

constrants we will have to come by car.. Have a brother that lives nearby and will be

staying with him. He is a big Albin fan and will probably drop by also. I would like to

know if there is a schedual of events listed some where.. Also is there a contact

person and phone number at the marina? Looking forward to seeing you all.. Bob
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Chuck Waygood »

Events on Wednesday and Thursday : 2:30 we'd for tutorial on boat exterior boat maintenance; group barbecue that evening; meeting after breakfast on Thursday for future planning, awards and electronics. Big dinner that night. More coming on this site. Phone #for marina 239-945-6116. My cell 727-542-2551. John Kays 942-916-355 (local coordinator). 30 boats now coming. Look forward to meeting you. Chuck

Return to “Florida AOG Rendezvous 2011”