• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2012 Rendezvous Attendance

Coordinator - Lou Bennett (loubennett)

Moderator: DougSea

KathyN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 2012 Rendezvous Attendance

Post by KathyN »

I realize this is VERY late, but we have just found out that we can make it this weekend for the Rendezvous, so I have made a reservation at Knapps Narrows Marina (we were there two weeks ago and it's a great place! We had a wonderful weekend there). We'll see you then! :D :D

Allan and Kathy Noble on SeaKeeper, a 1997 31' TE
Old School
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: NY,NY

Post by Old School »

Lou and All – It is with great regret that “Sea Dawgs” will not be able to attend. Our voyage is three days and it doesn’t look like sea conditions will allow us to run the required 75 miles in open water required to make the trip.
We were out of Barnegat Inlet this morning and came back in. To say conservatively my crew was somewhat scared and I had my game face on.
It doesn’t look like we will have any reasonable seas any time this week.
So sorry folks, we were really looking forward to the meet-up but we survived to look forward to next year.
BTW the 28TE really proved it’s metal. It handled really well in the slop.

Frank, Kimber,Donita,Max and Ernie “Sea Dawgs”
tinsley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: CAMBRIDGE, MD

Post by tinsley »

6-27-12 Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend at Knapps Narrows. Going to be hot, but they have a nice pool where we will be docked !! Be very careful of the buoys comming in and out of the Narrows, many people have run aground that were not paying attention !!
Tinsley & Cheryl Meekins " Tower Power" 28' Oh, Harrison's Seafood Resturant on Tilghman Is has the best seafood buffett you will ever attend on Friday night.
Tower Power
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Lou and All – It is with great regret that “Sea Dawgs” will not be able to attend.
Frank,
Sorry to hear this. But, the safety and comfort of crew and captain are #1.

Given the predicted heat we are planning on leaving early. "On the water by 6:00" says the admiral. Knowing Sharon, I'm hoping for 8:00. :wink:
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Sixth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2012”