• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Reservation information at Cambridge Yacht Club

tinsley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: CAMBRIDGE, MD

Reservation information at Cambridge Yacht Club

Post by tinsley »

I am looking forward very much to see all the beautiful Albin boats at the Cambridge, MD Yacht Club on the Choptank River this summer on June 20, 2014 I have attended the last 4 rendezvous and a nice thing we can offer in Cambridge is the ability to put 25-30 boats all in the same area of slips. The Cambridge Yacht Club added on to their marina a few years ago, and it is not full yet. It will be a magnificent sight to see all our boats right beside each other. I have been a member of the Yacht Club since I was a young teenager, and am friends with the management.
We will be quite welcome there. There is a nice bar and restaurant, and bathrooms with showers at the club. There are 4 or 5 good places to eat within walking distance. There is a bed and breakfast home only two blocks from the yacht club. They have a covered gazebo right by our slips with a bar, and barb-q grill we can use..

The slip rate for T head, 40, and 50' slips are $1.50 per foot per night.
Electricity charge is $5.00 for 30 amp, and $10.00 for 50 amp per night

To make your reservation, please call Ms. Linda Dayton, manager CYC at her office,
410 228 2141, tell her you are with the Albin group.

One issue that I hope will not be a big problem, is the group of slips where we can
have 20-30 boats all together are 40' and 50' slips. We are welcome to use the slips,
but I wanted to let everyone know they will need to bring some extra dock lines.

For anyone not wanting to spend the night on your boat, there is a lovely Victorian Bed
and Breakfast just one block from the Yacht Club. The Mill St Inn 410 901 9144
If you want to stay there this summer, I would suggest you making your reservations
now, since there are just 3 rooms. On Google, type in "Mill St Inn Cambridge, MD"
to see their web site.

Tinsley & Cheryl Meekins
TOWER POWER
Tower Power
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Re: Reservation information at Cambridge Yacht Club

Post by Sanatee »

Sanatee is signed up. Look forward to another great rendezvous.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD

Return to “Eighth Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous - 2014”