• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Docking at Cambridge Yacht Club

Coordinator: Tinsley Meekins and Lou Bennett
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Docking at Cambridge Yacht Club

Post by loubennett »

Just a few notes on docking at Cambridge Yacht Club.

As you approach Cambridge Yacht Club contact us on VHF Channel 16. Tinsley and I will be on the dock to give you docking instructions and provide assistance.

The slips we are using are large, 40 to 50 feet. Bring some extra long dock lines, you will need them to reach the outboard pilings.

The power pedestals on these slips have 50 amp and 20 amp outlets. You will need an adapter to mate with your 30 amp power cord. A 50 to 30 adapter is best, but a 20 to 30 will probably work for the smaller boats. I believe CYC has a few adapters, but if at all possible bring one. If you don't have one, borrow one from a friend or make a trip to your local chandlery. It's a good thing to have on board anyway as you travel to various marinas.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
cowboy321
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Naptown

Re: Docking at Cambridge Yacht Club

Post by cowboy321 »

This looks like fun. My Boat- High Jinx is in Annapolis. Vessel used to be called " Bluey."
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Post by Sanatee »

We're bringing an adapter.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD
crowra
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Full time cruiser

Post by crowra »

My apologies if this has been posted before. Turn 252 degrees at R2.
Ka'Why Knot
Rob & Sharon Crow
1987 36' Double Cabin
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

OurAlbin 25 "La Dolce Vita" is in the water in Nanticoke Marina in Blades, DE, but we probably won't get time to drive over to Cambridge today. We head downriver tomorrow on our way to the Potomac. Trailering from Arizona so far we've done 11 locks on the Erie Canal, put our boat in the water on Pawcatuck River in Rhode Island, ran up the Thames River in CT as far as the sub base, and out in Block Island Sound along the coast as far East as Watch Hill Point and Misquamicut Beach.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond

Return to “Ninth Annual Chesapeake Rendezvous - 2015”