• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Photos of Albin 25 & Engine

Albin's "power cruisers"
DaveP

Photos of Albin 25 & Engine

Post by DaveP »

Well I'm back in Phoenix, AZ after picking up the Albin 25 in Page, Arizona. The boat in now at Phoenix Fiberglass getting a new bottom paint job and a color sanding. As I promised I've attached a few pictures of the boat and the original engine we pulled out.

I found out some of the history on the boat and maybe someone on the website can connect the dots. The original owner of the boat was Bud Neidhamer. He had the boat on the Great Lakes at Crooked River and sold it to Jim Merrill on 7/27/91. Jim used the boat on Lake Huron and based the boat near Cedarville, MI. In 1992 Jim towed the boat to Arizona and used it on Lake Powell until 1996 when he put it in storage behind his home. The number on the motor we removed is 56403.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

I am always amazed where Albins turn up. You must have the only one in hundreds of miles. I saw one, an old 27 sport, in Yellowstone Nat Park this summer.

There are 9 Albins in Bermuda, only 1 25. I have the only 32.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”