• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Good Windless Installed on 31

zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Good Windless Installed on 31

Post by zinbaad »

Just got word the the Modified Good Windless was installed on my 31 TE. I asked for 200 feet of line/chain combo but 300 was recomended.. I am just hopeing that 300 feet of line will fit and drop propery in the 31 anchor locker. Anyone have this situaton?
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Good Windless Installed on 31

Post by zinbaad »

After pulling out the 300 ft of 5/8th line (which was in like new shape) I am amazed how HUGE the achnor locker really was. The Good Horizontal works flawlessly with the 1/2 line provided. So smooth & quiet compared to the "Quick" brand I had on another vessel.
A bit pricey but seems like a quality peice
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
craw_daddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Key Largo, FL

Post by craw_daddy »

I have 600' of 1/2" line & 40' of chain with still enough room for 4 8" boat fenders + an anchor marker (gallon jug + 150' of 3/8 line).

--Dave
2006 28te 'Grace Full'
Key Largo, FL
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by zinbaad »

Maybe I was wrong and the old line is 3/4 diameter? Considerably heavier than the 1/2 line supplied by "Good's". The heavier line seemed like 3 times the volume of space & weighed at least :D 75 lbs. I couldnt tell how large the locker really was til it was emptied.
Could almost make it another forward berth for the little tikes.. Lol
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”