• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New 31 TE owner from SE Alaska

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Murrelet
Gold Member
Gold Member

New 31 TE owner from SE Alaska

Post by Murrelet »

My name is Ryan, I just signed the papers for a 2000 Albin 31 TE. I've been shopping for a new boat for the past 5 years or so, I've always admired Albins, and finally found that right one.
My wife and I run a remote fishing lodge in Southeast Alaska, and are proud to add this new boat to our small fleet. We will primarily use our new Albin for fully guided ocean fishing, salmon, halibut, rockfish, etc..... Check out our website at http://www.portalexander.com. Haven't got any pictures of the new boat up yet..
Anyway, I've found the Albin owners group website to be a wealth of knowledge, and decided to join.
R~
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: New 31 TE owner from SE Alaska

Post by zinbaad »

Welcome to the Albin family, glad to have another 31 as company too. Ya gonna just love it too. :lol:
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
jointventure
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Montauk , Long Island, NY

Post by jointventure »

Congratulations from another 31 owner. I know Laughing Raven well - Having fished for a number of years with Jim Boyce at Cape Omminey Lodge
John
Joint Venture
31TE 2000
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Post by Veebyes2 »

Welcome to the group. Nice to see somebody else using an Albin commercially. I started my company in 1988 using my Albin 27AC. I did sightseeing & snorkeling trips here in Bermuda. The boat quickly proved to be too small so I bought a 32' Chesapeake deadrise workboat. 20' of cockpit in that one. :D
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Ryan,
Welcome to Albin Owners Group. Don't forget to "pin" yourself to the members map.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

I just checked out your webpage. This looks like something I would really enjoy doing with my father. We've been talking about doing an Alaska fishing trip for over a decade now.

No pictures of the Albin on your site, though. :(

Return to “New Member Introductions”