• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Long time Albin fan

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
osboandt

Long time Albin fan

Post by osboandt »

Hello. I've had my A25 since 1981 and am the 2nd owner. She has an interesting history- was bought from the Boston Boat Show in 1969- first one sold there by the importer in Cos Cob, CT, and lived on Martha's Vineyard until my purchase. I repowered her in 1992, and have maintained in meticulous condition- no one can believe her age when I tell them. But now I must sell- she is more boat than we want or need now and there are health issues too, but it's hard to part with an old friend. I even visited the factory in Kristinehamn, Sweden and saw Albins and Vegas being built. Regards, Andy O.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Long time Albin fan

Post by jcollins »

It's hard to sell an old friend. I hope she finds a good home. But, don't be a stranger. I'm sure you can add your experiences and knowledge to the group long after she is gone.

Welcome to AOG!
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”