• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

wiring diagram for '83' 36' trunk

firemanbob
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Unknown

wiring diagram for '83' 36' trunk

Post by firemanbob »

Help; I had a major short occure last week on my 36.. Have owned her for 4 years and never had a problem like thiss.. The problem I think started oith the air con. condinsate pan over flowing. sence the A/C is under the dinette some time passed before we noticed it.. meen time the short occured. Update.. My electrican has narrowed it down and we have all but the stbd outlets working.. We have wiring in the floor. That is to say that the wiring chase is sanwiched between the floor boarda. Problem. There is know way ti tell where the chase begins, where it goes and where it ends uo We found 1 hot lead comming through the wall where the pannel is.. With every thing shut off main included , it stays hot very weard.. In my boat papers the wiring diagram showes nothing but the brakers.. Sure don't want to rewire the whole boat.. Has anybody had experence with a problem like this. Also the 110V outlet in the engine space is origonal and rotted out with a short circuit.. I'll be waiting with high hopes.. Bob New Smyrna Beach Florida

Return to “36/37/40/43”