• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Last trip for 2010

Moderator: RobS

furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Last trip for 2010

Post by furball »

Got out Friday for the last trip before haul out.
One nice fish for our effort.
42" and 30lbs
Nice way to end the season :D
John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Chief
2005 31TE
Cummins 450

Formerly,
Transition
2006 28TE
Yanmar 6LP
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: Last trip for 2010

Post by RobS »

nice fat fish. my last trip of the season was a productive day of bass fishing too - unfortunately biggest was 26" :(
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
zinbaad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by zinbaad »

What better way to end a great season, congratulations John
"MAHALO"
31 Tournament Edition
Hull#223 oop's
Twin 315's
Baysideanglers.com
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Post by Carl »

Nice John. My last trip was Friday as well, but we didnt do as well as you. Only one at 27". Its been a tough fall.
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Post by Russell »

Really nice fish. Big ones like that are starting to show up down here if the wind ever stops blowing I hope to get a few. Congratulations.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Post by Butch »

I like the way nobody said where you caught the fish or How. Dam nice fish John.....I had a great end of the year fishing right at Broad Creek jigging. I started to see boats coming from the western shore late in the season.I knew I was in the right spot.UNTIL NEXT YEAR.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Time to start greasing the rods for the trophy season next spring. Man it was windy fishing this year!!
furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Post by furball »

Butch,
This was the best Fall I've had on the Bay. I also spent more time fishing this year in some new places. Sara and I had the two best days we've ever had LTJing. :D Both days in the mouth of the Chester. First day was amazing. We caught 26" to 32" fish for 2+ hours non-stop. After an hour or so, another boat showed up :shock: But they never got close enough to get into the same quality fish. We left them biting as it got dark. Same spot two weeks later, another 32" and a 34". My biggest LTJ fish so far. The fish in the picture was just south of Brickhouse Bar in 65' of water. Matapeake to Brickhouse has been a consistent December producer for me, and alot of other people! But I'm not big into trolling by any means. Hoping to pick-up 2 more trolling setups for spring and I'm thinking about a set of planers. Going to try to get back in the water mid March if mother nature cooperates. Oh, and by the way, we were pulling a 24oz mojo with a 9" white shad in tandem with a white unbrella and 9" white shad trailer, 70' back. We pulled two heavy rigs that day and I need beefier reels. We could barely get line back on a Penn 330. Took awhile to get it to the boat. I could go on for ever..... Great Fall fishing!
John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Chief
2005 31TE
Cummins 450

Formerly,
Transition
2006 28TE
Yanmar 6LP
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Post by Butch »

We could barely get line back on a Penn 330ow ...great story John. Great Pic again.You better rest for next year!!Have a good holiday!!

Return to “Fishing”