• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New members

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
ebbtide
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Branford Connecticut

New members

Post by ebbtide »

Hello,
This is Lori and Tim Nicholson of Branford Connecticut and we own Ebb Tide a 1996 Albin 31 Tournament Express.
We fish, cruise, sail, dive and love exploring. We take the boat out to the Block, Newport, Mystic, Port Jeff and hang out around Branford. We are building a stitch and glue norwegian pram at the moment which is a beautiful little sailing dinghy which we hope to have with us by July 4th. I'm a recent college graduate with a BS in political science a former musician of 30 years (keyboards)and my husband is the owner of a manufacturing business which is linked to the parent company in the UK. We are really looking forward to meeting some fellow owners this july! We are so greatfull that this forum exists with its wealth of knowledge and kind members. You've already helped us out more than you know!
Sincerely,
Lori and Tim Nicholson
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: New members

Post by jcollins »

Hi Lori,
Fish, cruise, sail, dive, explore and a musician. Sounds like you are getting good use out of your boat and enjoying life.
Welcome to AOG.

Thanks for joining,

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hi Lori and Tim!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the Eastern Sound and hope you'll let us know if you're heading west of Port Jeff, you'll be in our home territory and we've got some nice spots!

And a common refrain from me...post some pictures!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jointventure
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Montauk , Long Island, NY

Post by jointventure »

Lori & Tim, Our 31TE is located at Snug Harbor Marina, Montauk - we fish and cruise. Should you find yourselfs in the area look us up. Consider joining the Group at Shelter Island for the rendezvous.
John & Marcia
John
Joint Venture
31TE 2000
ebbtide
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Branford Connecticut

Post by ebbtide »

What a great group this is and the forum has been incredibly useful. We will be in Montauk the 8-10 of July and will be staying at the Yacht club there. We'll look for you guys! Whats the name of your boat?
Lori and Tim

Return to “New Member Introductions”