• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Hardware

lpbp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hardware

Post by lpbp »

Happy New Year to All I am looking for the original drawer and cupboard door latchs on my 94 -28 . The round black ones , Does any body know where I can find these . I have 2 that are broken and would like to replace with the same
All so congrats to Amber Jack , Will have to venture over and see her . Good luck Bob
Capt Paul
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hardware

Post by Capt Paul »

The manufactures name and model number are on the latches. Unfortunately due to a computer crash I lost most of the info I did a search on-line and found them about two years ago. I will see if I can find the info and pass it on. I may have ordered them through West Marine..

Happy New year!
1999 Albin 28 TE "Antoinette"
Capt Paul
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Capt Paul »

look here, seems they are sourced through SOUTHCO:

http://www.southco.com/class/mp-novibra ... -7472.html
lpbp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lpbp »

Thanks fellows , a great help .
lpbp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lpbp »

FYI I found The Novibra latchs on the Southco web site .. After checking with marine suppliers I found no one carried them , and also for them to order them in from SouthCo it was a 25 minimum. I called South Co and they directed me to Ugly Fish out of Florida . They were the only retail supplier that had them in stock at this time . I needed 2 but I orderd 2 extra- 1 drawer and one door
Cost 28/ latch and 7.00 US post shipping to Can
Capt Paul
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Capt Paul »

Now that I think about it I believe I needed to contact a local distributor as well. I also ordered some extra's just to have them around.

Paul

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”