• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Spring Break with the Kids 2013

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

saltwaternurse
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Spring Break with the Kids 2013

Post by saltwaternurse »

I'm Jane - pleased to meet you :) ...I'm lucky enough to have a 1980 Albin 36 and I just returned with my two sons, a friend and my salty hound, Max, from a mini-cruise from our home port of Fort Lauderdale to Key Largo over the Spring Break. We went from the New River to the ICW, down through Miami and across the Biscayne Bay, across Featherbed Bank to Pumpkin Key on Card Sound and then down through Jewfish Creek to the Northern end of Blackwater Sound and Gilbert's Resort in Key Largo. From there we went North again to NoName Harbor on Key Biscayne and then reluctantly returned home. We only had five days to play with, but we managed to see quite a bit. I'm posting the URL to my Flickr Album so you can see some pictures from our adventure...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saltwatern ... 133712875/
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. M. Twain
Nancy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Lake Champlain

Re: Spring Break with the Kids 2013

Post by Nancy »

Welcome aboard, Jane! Beautiful boat and great photos!
Nancy
2005 Albin 35CB
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370
Valentine

Former boats
1995 Albin 28TE, Cummins 6BTA5.9 250, 2012-2022
1978 Trojan F32, 1998-2012
1983 Grady White 241 Weekender, 1988-1997
1980 Wellcraft 192 Classic, 1983-1987
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Great shots! Thanks for sharing.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Post by tbnolin »

Beautiful looking vessel! Great snapshots. Would love to make it down your way and to the Keys...right now we're in Stuart...working :(. Enjoy the boat! AND WELCOME!!
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
saltwaternurse
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Post by saltwaternurse »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome - I look forward to getting to know the Group and would love to meet Albin owners in the area. :)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. M. Twain

Return to “Cruising”