• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

CH SWITCH ABOVE BILGE PUMP SWITCHES

GPS, Sonar, Radar, Fishfinder, etc. Discuss electronics installation and upgrades.
halfmoon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: EDENTON, NC

CH SWITCH ABOVE BILGE PUMP SWITCHES

Post by halfmoon »

When replacing forward bilge pump I removed the breaker panel by steering station to check bilge pump breaker-switches. Above the three bilge pump switches was one labeled "marine battery." I have no idea what this is for and it was cracked so I have to replace it. On the back are six spade connectors, on the side is "CH 0011 assembled in Mexico." There were three wires connected. What is this for and where do I find a replacement? HELP!
twenham

Re: CH SWITCH ABOVE BILGE PUMP SWITCHES

Post by twenham »

My Guess is it is manufactured by Cole Hersee. I would contact them and see if they can offer assistance. Good Luck.
denchen
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Boston UK

Re: CH SWITCH ABOVE BILGE PUMP SWITCHES

Post by denchen »

Not sure if it will help but I always wire my bilge pump so that if the bilge switch is made, then power goes direct to the pumps motor. When the switch is off, power through a different fuse is taken to the float switch. This means the switch is controlled be the float switch at all times, but if you do take on a drop of water you can manually pump out a drop more after the float switch has kicked out and should the float switch stop working, you can still pump out using the manual switch. If the pump motor gives up though, its a bucket and chuckit job.

Return to “Electronics”