• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2006 NSC

whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

2006 NSC

Post by whwells »

Looked at a 2006 NSC this past week in the NW. What a sad situation. The boat over it's years has had many water leaks causing stains pretty much through out. Upper station chairs were also a mess. The really scary part was as you look down the hull sides they are wavy. Well ugly. A China built boat. This happened back when Albin was not having someone standby to supervise construction.
The boat really has a great lay out and fine lines along with twin 370 Yanmar power. It could have been outstanding.
Some of these must have been well built but this was not one of them.
whwells 'Howard"
2006 35te Sportfisher/Flybridge Conv.
tbnolin
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Stuart,FL

Re: 2006 NSC

Post by tbnolin »

Hey Howard! That pretty much sums it up....no one was there to supervise...admitted to me by the Albin Owner when we bought ours in 2008 at the Albin dealer in CT.. A great layout, which is why we bought it, along with a good selling price. What are they asking for the one you looked at? Sorry it didn't work out for you...mechanically, a very sound vessel.
It's all about relaxation :)

Former owner of a 2006 40' NSC
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Re: 2006 NSC

Post by whwells »

Tbnolin: PM to follow. Howard

Return to “36' Express Trawler, 40' North Sea Cutter, 26' Center Console”