• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Another 31 goes up for sale

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Tuxedo
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Charleston, SC

Another 31 goes up for sale

Post by Tuxedo »

Well, after owning Albins for more than 14 years, with some of those as a dealer buying and selling more Albins than I can remember, I've decided that I really want something bigger and faster.

We fish 60 miles offshore, and it would real handy to get out there in about 2/3's the time, when conditions allow.

Problem is, the Albin 31 rides so well, it's going to take an exceptional boat to replace it. I've got my eye on a Tiara 38 which appears to fit the bill, so, sadly, Tuxedo is on the market and my Albin owner's days may be numbered.

I'll hang around this site even after Tuxedo sells, as sometimes I know something that might help, and you all are a great source of knowledge about boats in general.

John and Mariner, thanks for the great and much needed web site.

I posted the info on Tuxedo in the Buy/Sell/Swap section, and she's on YachtWorld, should any of you 28 owners want to supersize. :D
Tom
Albin Owner Emeritus
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Tom,
You are a great contributing member and a gentleman. Stay!

We all had a good look at a new 31 this weekend. Out of my price range but yours might be in line.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “General Discussion”