• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Any A27 owners in the Seattle area?

Albin's "power cruisers"
11kolive
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Vashon Island, WA

Any A27 owners in the Seattle area?

Post by 11kolive »

My wife and I are hoping to find an A27 in the Seattle area that we could come look at as we look towards this model as our next boat when we sell our Grand Banks. We originally owned an A25 as our first cruising boat and loved it, but are thinking we might prefer the room of the A27.

If you would prefer, please feel free to PM us and we can arrange a meeting time and date for after this cold weather spell we are having.

Thanks,
Keith and Katie
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: Any A27 owners in the Seattle area?

Post by WillieC »

I forwarded your post to another AOGer who recently moved to an A27 from the 25. You should hear from them maybe after the holiday. They are close by on the Canal also.
Hobbit
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Pleasant Harbor, WA USA

Post by Hobbit »

Hello K&K,

We would be happy to show you our 27FC. We are new to the vessel having parted with our beloved A25 in November and purchased our A27. We haven't even had it in the water yet and have much to do before launching.

We live in Hoodsport and have the vessel under cover and completely accessible although not heated storage.

I will respond with a private message that has our phone number.
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

K&K and Hobbit.

We are close enough to Hobbit with our A25 if you need to compare anything, or if memory fails. Just give me a couple day's notice.
11kolive
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Vashon Island, WA

Post by 11kolive »

Hobbit and WillieC,

Thanks for your replies and offers to visit. Hobbit. Sent you a PM and then noticed your email after pushing send. Next time I will use your email to assure you see the message, but for now please check your PM. After the New Year we are more available for travel. We live in the Yakima area.

Lokingq forward to staying in touch!

Keith and Katie

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”