• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 25 wanted in BC.

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
bhofler
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Secret Cove

Albin 25 wanted in BC.

Post by bhofler »

Looking for an Albin 25 in BC.
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Re: Albin 25 wanted in BC.

Post by WillieC »

Welcome bhofler! You are in the right place to find one. BC that is. Well, AOG as well. I know of a couple of folks who may be “maturing out”…aging out seems cruel to say. How about moving to the next adventure?

Tell us more about yourself, your boating adventures, I see you name Secret Cove as home port. We were there two summers ago and hope to return next year.

Keep your eyes and ears open. Check into Albineers of BC, too. There’s a great group of folks and a passel of A25s. You could even make your way to one of their monthly rendezvouses (is that the right spelling?) You might even get hit up for joining. Took them several years of us attending their rallies before we thought we should join. Ha!

Good luck! Keep us posted. Check local ads. Some folks don’t know what treasures they have.
bhofler
Swabby
Swabby

Post by bhofler »

Thanks Willie..,

I’m older too..,lots of boats beginning with Albin Vega. We currently own a Fisher NE 30 which is for sale. Just getting too big to handle. Would consider an albin 25 as part trade.
We always liked the Albin 25 and it would be our last boat if we can find one that fits our needs.
I do watch the Albineers as well so we’ll see what comes up.

Cheers
Brian
WillieC
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hood Canal, WA

Post by WillieC »

The WillieC probably should have been our last boat, but we thought (think?) we have one more boat in us. I'm currently trying to bring our new(er) boat up to where we got the WillieC over the course of ten years. Only this time I'm hoping to accomplish it in one year, thus we are not in BC now.

The Fisher is one of those boats we have always been intrigued by. But yes, bigger, all those pesky sails, not exactly trailerable...You'll find an A25. I'll let you know if I hear of any...(Steve, are you listening?)
DesertAlbin736
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Peoria, AZ USA

Post by DesertAlbin736 »

Brian,

If you haven't found an Albin 25 by next spring (2024) keep a weather eye out for my La Dolce Vita. It's currently in Arizona, but next season we'll be back up to Washington in late May/early June for one last Puget Sound/San Juans/Gulf Islands cruise before putting ours up for sale on consignment in Olympia. Comes with trailer, 8 ft Gig Harbor Nisqually hard shell dinghy on lift davits & 2.5 HP 2 stroke Tohatsu outboard. I'm sure the broker could help with the import/export red tape. Also comes with mast & sail rig (not shown)
BoatUSmagaritcal1.jpg
20210802_075639.jpg
20190616_132547.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
La Dolce Vita
1971 Albin 25 #736
Yanmar 3GM30F
Gig Harbor Boatworks Nisqually 8 dinghy
Residence: Peoria, AZ
Homeport: Lake Pleasant, AZ & beyond
bhofler
Swabby
Swabby

Post by bhofler »

Thanks for the reply...I will keep an eye out for sure. Questions.
How may hours on the engine, do you have a composting head, are electronics fairly up to date, is fridge in good condition?

Thanks,
Brian
bhofler
Swabby
Swabby

Post by bhofler »

Fisher NE 30.
If anyone is interested, I have a 1974 Fisher NE 30 Motorsailer for sale. It is in good condition with new tan bark sails, electronics, compositing head, Kubota 44 HP engine in excellent condition.
I would consider an Albin 25 as part trade. Contact me off line for details.

Brian
Albinfisher
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Newport, Oregon

Post by Albinfisher »

Hi, I have a 1975 A25 deluxe that has been converted to a fisherman model with enclosed pilot house and back fishing deck. It was brought down ironically from the sunshine coast to Newport Oregon. I have been restoring it for the last 5 years. It is about 90% complete with the cabin remodel to finish. I have built the new cabinets but they are not yet finished and installed. The boat has been repowered with a Yanmar 2qm20 and lots of new parts. It has a double axle galvanized trailer with rollers. Included is the full sail rig and full Raymarine C120 navigation package as well as a Tohatsu 5 hp backup motor. I am making a full post with pics. I am asking around $18,000. The motor runs like a clock and has about 700 hours I was told.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”