• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Owner 28TE

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
BigIowa
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Palmetto, Florida

New Owner 28TE

Post by BigIowa »

We just purchased our 28TE last month. We have a friend, and neighbor, in Palmetto Florida who bought the boat brand new and had it built for him. We had been out on the boat several times and absolutely loved it. When we found out they were going to sell we went right over and made them an offer that day.

Have only been out on it once since we purchased it. We are sitting up here in Iowa freezing our buns off, while the boat sits down there just calling our name, very painful :lol: . We live and boat on the Mississippi, as well as the Florida Gulf, from what I have been reading it sounds like we shouldn't have any issues trailering it back and forth with our 1500 Silverado.

Looking forward to enjoying the boat as much as our friends did.
catalina_mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Dana Point

Re: New Owner 28TE

Post by catalina_mike »

Welcome to the group. I think a 1500 is a bit light IMO. Check weights to be sure.
Silverton 2007 36C
Sold - Albin 1999 28TE
SSI Instructor 13937
SDI / TDI Instructor 18172
USCG 100 Ton near coastal

Return to “New Member Introductions”