• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Greetings

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Marsea5
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oyster Bay NY

Greetings

Post by Marsea5 »

Hello all. New member here. Lifetime boater, many vessels. Just took delivery of an 01' 28TE last week. Vessel past survey and motor was gone over by Dieseltech during sea trial with an excellent report and clean oil analysis. Been going down to the boat after work and just taking stock in everything and creating a punch list of to do's. I am by far no Albin expert or diesel meister but I am quite handy and learn quickly. Look forward to helping others in any way I can. I probably will have more questions than answers in the beginning. She's all wrapped up right now. Pics to come. This weekend's project : full Bennett to Lenco trim tab conversion.
AlbinOhhh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Arizona (not much water here)

Re: Greetings

Post by AlbinOhhh »

Welcome aboard!
:!: Looking for my mid-life crisis in my 60’s…
REBMystic
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: Greetings

Post by REBMystic »

Congrats and Welcome!!
- Rob
2001 Albin 31 TE
"Time On The Pond"

Return to “New Member Introductions”